Havenwood Heritage Heights is a national leader in senior housing and has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Housing Administrator with our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC).
The organization is going through a planned retirement and is looking for our next great administrator. Are you people-oriented, have a love of seniors, experienced in senior housing, and have outstanding interpersonal skills, then this may be the position for you.
The Housing Administrator is responsible for:
• Overall management of all independent living units and areas on the Havenwood Campus
• Day to day operations of the Havenwood Campus independent housing department
• Leadership that encourages resident interaction and continuity of well-being
• Facilitates purposeful home like living through responsible involvement
• Resident relations
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in the human services / senior housing field
• Five years of experience in human services / senior housing-related position
• Knowledge of landlord/tenant relations and fair housing laws
• Skilled at communicating and working with residents, families, staff, volunteers, and physicians
• Objective evaluator of levels of functioning while recognizing and encouraging self-reliance in seniors
• Effective transition into and within the retirement community
We are officially a Great Place To Work® Certified company!
Websites: Check out our Career page on www.hhhinfo.net and find out more about our great community on www.hhhinfo.com.
Come Join Our Amazing Team!
For over 50 years, Havenwood Heritage Heights, a not-for-profit senior living community located in Concord, New Hampshire, has provided vibrant living opportunities to people 62+ by offering a host of hospitality, wellness and health care services.
33 Christian Ave
Concord, NH 03301