How to Join
Please contact NHHCA for further details and to have a membership packet mailed to you, or you may click here for our online membership form, or e-mail email@example.com.
The New Hampshire Health Care Association (NHHCA) is the largest long-term care organization in the state, representing licensed nursing facilities, assisted living residences, or residential care facilities. Of the estimated 8,500 people receiving care in NH nursing facilities, more than 80 percent are being cared for in NHHCA member facilities.
The NHHCA is a strong and vocal advocate for quality long term care on behalf of our members, their employees, their residents and their resident’s families. It is the mission of the Association to promote necessary and reasonable public policies, influencing society and government to invest in the well being of those entrusted into our care. As a member, you will benefit by all public policy, public relations and education activities which make up the core of our operation. You are encouraged to volunteer for at least one committee so that you can be directly involved in policy making for the association. We also heavily depend upon grass roots involvement from our membership. By becoming involved, you have an unparalleled opportunity to network with your peers, sharing ideas and working toward common goals.
Membership will give you access to all critical information generated from NHHCA as well as from the American Health Care Association and the National Center for Assisted Living. You will receive NHHCA publications such as the quarterly newsletter containing news for and about our members and a monthly regulatory bulletin containing information critical to the provision of quality care and efficient and compliant facility operation for the long term care industry from state, federal and association sources.
Our public relations program is growing and includes such activities as promoting positive stories from our members in the press, opportunities for radio and television exposure, participation in career fairs and healthcare events across the state and employee recognition programs. A very successful event is involvement in NH Nursing Assistant Day, a state-wide celebration of health care’s unsung heroes.
We will include your facility name, the name of your representative, your address, telephone, and fax numbers in our resource directory and on our website. Our website is growing by the day with more and more information and resources being added. It is fast becoming an invaluable tool to those seeking information on long term care We direct families looking for a place for their loved ones to our website and encourage them to contact our member facilities. A recent addition is the Career Opportunities page. Post your job openings for a low rate only given to our members.
The privilege of membership also includes discounts on all educational programs. Occasionally programs are open to members only. With the contacts we have around the country we can bring some of the most knowledgeable long term care professionals to New Hampshire. The speakers we engage share the most up-to-date information relating to long term care regulations and requirements or they may share insight on any number of issues and topics of vital interest to members.
If you care for New Hampshire’s most vulnerable residents, whether Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, or other type of provider, a membership in the New Hampshire Health Care Association will provide you with the network, support and resources you need as you look to the future of long term care.
- Support in government relations, education and outreach to government leaders at the state and national levels; A strong and unified voice to effectively influence necessary public policy
- Public Relations Activities to heighten the profile of NH’s long term care community and promote quality care for our state’s elderly and disabled citizens
- Provision of fast-breaking, time–sensitive or action-oriented information
- Complete NHHCA Website access including: A listing of your facility and a reciprocal link
placed in our online public membership directory, the ability to post job openings within your facility on our online public job board
- Reduced rates at NHHCA programs and events
- Peer networking opportunities
- Complete access to information services from American Health Care Association (AHCA) & National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL)
- Ability to participate in General Membership and Board of Directors
- Ability to participate in a variety of Committees and Councils: Development – Education
– Government Relations – Payment for Services – Nursing Home and Assisted Living Survey Committee – Activities Professional Council
- Ability to be invoiced for educational programs and event, rather the pre-pay