Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
For over 20 years, Sisters of the Holy Cross have owned and operated a 40-bed licensed skilled nursing facility at Holy Cross Health Center in Manchester, New Hampshire. We are currently seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to join the Holy Cross Health Center team.
Our residents are primarily the Sisters of the Holy Cross who have devoted their lives to ministries which included education, parish and community outreach, missionary, health care, culinary arts, musical and artistic activities.
The Nursing Home Administrator will:
• Administer and oversee the fiscal operations of the facility;
• Ensure regulatory compliance with applicable federal, state and local standards;
• Provide direction of hiring and training of personnel;
• Direct and coordinate activities of nursing and administrative staff and services;
• Develop policies and procedures for facility operations;
• Provide oversight of financial accounting at the Health Care Center;
• Oversee and recommend facility improvements;
• Participate at Health Center meetings and represent the Health Center at various community meetings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration or related field required.
• Five or more years of experience in a supervisory capacity in a health care facility.
• Possess current Licensed Nursing Home Administrator license in the state of New Hampshire. Reciprocity in accordance with state standards will be considered.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk ins or phone calls please.
357 Island Pond Rd.
Manchester, NH 03109